Monday, August 6, 2012

A bit of Mongolian Ethnic Touch


The past few weeks I have been obsessed with traditional Mongolian clothes, they are simply beautiful.
The design and the colors are breathtaking and the duality of bulkiness and fine detail is stunning. A few pictures what I mean:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjS52ZSzGpQftGlunCrjikTryJd_2IhyphenhyphenjlVQpAHfF9y0yOahXidEOJYo2SlXv4nipcysxyuvUkvEXhnlAM2I0ztlhhD6H_IzOQ6d-VqY1fkY02k8_3WFOI3LtC4VC3k3drK-hBZflyrFuY/s1600/Naadam+Mongol+Traditional+costume+184.JPG
[cloth_16.jpg]

 more of these pictures here: click

I hope you get what I mean. I find them so inspiring that I am going to incorporate some traditional motives into my own work now. I was thinking something similar to this one, i have done previously years ago in high school, (but off course much nicer, as that picture have been done ages ago :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment